Telephone: 08450 066 204 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silicon Valley investor urges governance fix
Silicon Valley’s approach to shareholder rights and to pay puts it out of line with governance practices elsewhere in corporate America, says Ubben
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 3:33 am
- UK probe into energy market tax receipts
HMRC investigation focuses on energy trading companies being set up to abuse European rules that exempt exports among member states from VAT
Posted on 22 April 2014 | 11:24 pm
- Numericable eyes record €8.5bn junk sale
Demand for offering was said to be strong enough for telecoms operator to increase the size of the sale from €6bn, say people familiar with the matter
Posted on 22 April 2014 | 10:58 pm
- Northern Rock Foundation to close
Virgin Money says the foundation required a level of financial support that it could not commit to in the current economic climate
Posted on 22 April 2014 | 10:51 pm
- Citi 2013 pay awards backed by investors
Support comes after shareholder rebuke two years ago but follows Federal Reserve’s decision to block the bank’s plans to increase share buybacks and dividends in 2014
Posted on 22 April 2014 | 10:30 pm
- Martin Currie eyes US growth as losses narrow to £1.6 million
The asset manager has shrugged off the potential impact of a Scottish referendum as it moves into recovery mode.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 7:50 am
- BlackRock hires HSBC EM bond research head
BlackRock is looking to grow its emerging markets business in the US.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 7:44 am
- Cable warns FTSE chiefs to curb exec pay ahead of Barclays meet
Business secretary Vince Cable has warned of further government intervention unless executive pay rises are curbed.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 7:33 am
- Investec targets 30 lowest volatility blue chips in new structured fund
The UK Controlled Volatilty fund will track the 30 least volatile stocks on the FTSE 100, which currently yield around 3.8%.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 7:00 am
- The Expert View: Glaxo, Barclays and Shanta Gold
Our daily roundup of the best analyst commentary on shares, also including SpeaceandPeople and Randall & Quilter.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 5:01 am
- UK government borrowing sees fall
The UK government borrowed £107.7bn in the financial year to April 2014, lower than the amount it borrowed the previous year.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 10:06 am
- Primark to open its first US stores
Clothing retailer Primark is to open its first US stores, beginning with a 70,000 sq-ft shop in Boston.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 9:25 am
- Flybe in London City Airport deal
Flybe is to offer flights to and from London City Airport after signing a five-year deal.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 9:12 am
- Renewable energy projects approved
Eight renewable energy projects, expected to support 8,500 jobs, are given the green light by the government.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 8:31 am
- Australia to buy 58 new F-35 jets
Australia approves the purchase of 58 new F-35 fighter jets worth 12.4bn Australian dollars ($11.5bn; £6.8bn).
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 7:48 am
- Primark Sees Profit Up 26% In Last Six Months
The owner of Primark sees strong returns as it urges other chains with Bangladesh-sourced clothes to donate to a victims' fund.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 9:30 am
- Sports Direct Slams £73m Boss' Bonus Rejection
Sports Direct says sales were up in the last quarter, as it makes barbed comments over the £73m bonus rejection for its founder.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 9:26 am
- Eight Renewable Energy Projects Get Go-Ahead
Government energy measures will increase household bills but ministers say they will provide clean power and cut costs overall.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 8:56 am
- Center Parcs' Term-Time TV Advert Banned
The ad promoting family midweek breaks that were not available in school holidays is branded "irresponsible" by authorities.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 7:53 am
- Strike Trips Up Largest Sport Shoe Factory
A Chinese company with 40,000 staff is hit by a massive labour dispute, hampering production for the world's most famous brands.
Posted on 23 April 2014 | 7:52 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©