Telephone: 08450 066 204 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost-cutter Quarta at Fort Sorrell gates
Investors will want to see how the chairman-designate deals with the high-earning founder
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 1:54 pm
- Billion-dollar funds suffer Russia losses
Lazard, GMO and Oppenheimer are among those most exposed to falling share prices
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 1:49 pm
- Qingdao case taints commodity financing
Alleged fraud in Chinese ports triggers reassessment of way in which trading is financed
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 12:10 pm
- Hong Kong clears banks in forex probe
No evidence of collusion found among 10 lenders
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 11:41 am
- City Insider: To Russia with love
A peripatetic financier, banker popularity and George Osborne’s Christmas card
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 9:37 am
- FTSE nears 6,500 as Fed relief rally continues
The FTSE 100 is looking to end the week 3% higher after making gains for the fourth day in a row. European markets fall, however.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 3:20 pm
- AAA-rated Horner on why Chelverton is backing asset managers
Citywire AAA-rated manager still believes in the long term stories of these managers, despite recent dips in share price.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 2:22 pm
- Russian credit crunched as crisis spills into bank lending market
Russia’s foreign exchange crisis appeared to be morphing into a liquidity crisis on Friday with inter-bank lending rates coming unpinned from official borrowing costs to rise to a +10% premium
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 1:45 pm
- Charles Stanley confirms Abberley as CEO
Paul Abberley has now officially taken over as chief executive of Charles Stanley after receiving his regulatory approval.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 1:39 pm
- The 12 biggest stories from a turbulent year in wealth management
From high court spats to tech writedowns, we highlight the events that shaped wealth management over the past twelve months.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 12:34 pm
- VIDEO: India's labour reforms anger unions
Labour law reforms giving small firms more freedom to hire and fire have prompted protests among union members in India.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 2:52 pm
- Companies face 'bloodbath' in Russia
The chief executive of Renault Nissan says manufacturers in Russia are facing a "bloodbath" because of the plunge in the value of the rouble.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 2:23 pm
- VIDEO: Shopping online from a country cottage
For 2014, there is evidence to suggest more people than ever have shopped online, especially in rural areas where 9 out of 10 people shop online.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 2:07 pm
- Apple 'deeply offended' by BBC story
Apple has said it is "deeply offended" by a BBC investigation into conditions for workers involved in manufacturing its devices.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 2:05 pm
- Nigeria in new bid to defend naira
Nigeria's central bank brings in further measures to support its currency, the naira, which fell to record lows this week.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 1:34 pm
- BlackBerry Stems Loss To Just Over $1m A Day
After a disastrous 2013 the Canadian company goes a long way towards halting losses - but juicy revenues are still out of reach.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 3:11 pm
- Luxembourg Bows To EU Over Big Firm Tax Deals
After threatening court action against Brussels over secret tax deals for multinationals, Luxembourg reveals data to the EU.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 1:29 pm
- Pump Prices: Cheap Petrol Comes With A Warning
Plunging oil prices have brought festive cheer on the forecourts but the AA has "a warning from the ghost of Christmas past".
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 12:37 pm
- Falling Oil Prices Could Spell Serious Trouble
Lower prices mean more cash in the pockets of consumers - but experts say if they stay too low the results could be disastrous.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 12:27 pm
- Inflexion To Wed Scott Dunn In £70m Deal
An investor in the fashion brand Jack Wills is close to buying the upmarket honeymoon package provider, Sky News understands.
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 11:29 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©