Telephone: 08450 066 204 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No vote to boost Scottish property deals
Residential and commercial buyers had been holding off on completing sales until the nation’s political future became clear, according to agents
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 6:49 am
- City Insider: Weir’s Cochrane leads Noes
Weir Group boss Keith Cochrane leads No charge; John McFarlane to take reins at Barclays, and Masroor Siddiqui n legal dispute
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 12:39 am
- Banks shun nations that need money most
Hefty fines for offences such as money laundering, levied primarily by the US, drive banks out of markets where regulatory risks are high
Posted on 18 September 2014 | 9:42 pm
- Nomura’s UK arm rises from Lehman legacy
Japanese bank that bought European and Asian operations of Lehman Brothers six years ago has picked up more business as rivals cut fixed-rate activity
Posted on 18 September 2014 | 6:51 pm
- Fed punishes Santander unit over dividend
The US subsidiaries of foreign banks are increasingly being held to tough capital requirements and annual reviews by the country’s regulators
Posted on 18 September 2014 | 6:49 pm
- FTSE rises as Scotland says 'no' to independence
Royal Bank of Scotland and Lloyds rise as FTSE 100 mounts modest relief rally on Scottish 'no' vote.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 8:23 am
- UBS: Scottish stocks will retain risk premium
UBS Wealth Management said the impact of the vote is political rather than economic.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 8:08 am
- Standard Life commits to Scotland but braces for further change
Standard Life has braced investors for further constitutional change in Scotland.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 7:56 am
- Cameron promises greater devolution across all parts of UK
The prime minister has spoken of his delight at Scotland’s decision to vote against independence and promised greater devolution.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 7:45 am
- Scotland rejects independence, PM promises change
Prime minister David Cameron promises wider constitutional change as Scotland votes 55% to 45% to stay in the United Kingdom.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 7:20 am
- Pound and shares rise on 'No' vote
Sterling surges in the currency markets while the FTSE 100 share index opens higher as Scotland rejects independence.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 8:16 am
- 'No' vote to alter tax and benefits
How 'No' vote will alter Scottish tax and benefits
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 8:12 am
- Alibaba sets share price at $68
Chinese online giant Alibaba prices its shares $68 ahead of the start of trading on Friday, making it one of the biggest stock market listings ever.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 1:52 am
- Kenyan security industry grows post-Westgate
Kenya's security sector grows in aftermath of Westgate attack
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 1:11 am
- Oracle boss Larry Ellison steps down
Multi-billionaire Oracle boss Larry Ellison steps aside to focus on product engineering, as Mark Hurd and Safra Catz are named as co-chief executives.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 12:14 am
- Scotland Vote: Investors Spark Relief Rally
Confirmation the union will remain intact following the independence referendum is boosting shares as well as the pound.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 8:26 am
- Scotland Votes No: PM Promises New Powers
David Cameron says Scotland will be rewarded with new powers for voting to keep the Union together as he hails the historic vote.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 7:57 am
- Devolution Revolution: What It Means
David Cameron has offered new powers to Scotland but what are they and what will the rest of the UK get?
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 7:51 am
- Alibaba Shares Priced At Peak For Record Sale
The sale price is set as a big chunk of Chinese e-commerce prepares to take New York by storm.
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 7:25 am
- What Now For UK? 10 Things You Need To Know
Scotland has rejected independence. So what happens now, and can we all still be friends?
Posted on 19 September 2014 | 6:40 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©