Telephone: 08450 066 204 | Email: email@example.com
- Whitehall faces annual rent bill of £1bn
Chancellor to take ownership of buildings and charge departments market rates
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 8:19 pm
- ‘Elephant deal’ costs Barclays £72m
Fine shows how far bank would go to facilitate business for top Qatari clients
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 8:17 pm
- BTG warned of possible ratings downgrade
Fitch and Moody’s put Brazilian investment bank under review after arrest of CEO André Esteves
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 6:27 pm
- Four KPMG partners arrested in Belfast
Move is linked to HMRC investigation into suspected tax evasion
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 6:13 pm
- Sberbank: grin and bear it
The lender has benefited from a flight to quality in Russia
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 5:42 pm
- M&G’s Andrew: Income investing feels tougher every day
Steven Andrew says he is glad he is not restricted to just equity investing.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 1:09 pm
- Why an online presence is crucial for smaller companies
Investment Quorum chief investment officer at Peter Lowman explains why an online presence is crucial for smaller companies.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 1:07 pm
- Eurozone markets outpace FTSE on stimulus hopes
Prospect of more money printing from the European Central Bank sends eurozone markets higher, outpacing the FTSE 100.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 11:38 am
- JM Finn enters wealth planning market with key UBS hire
The firm has hired the former head of UBS Wealth Management's UK financial planning arm, Anna Murdock, to facilitate the launch.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 11:12 am
- Christine Johnson steps back from OMGI Corporate Bond fund
Lloyd Harris replaces Johnson on the fund, while Tim Barker becomes head of credit in a reshuffle of OMGI's fixed income desk.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 11:04 am
- KPMG heads arrested in HMRC tax probe
Four partners at the Belfast office of KPMG are arrested in connection with suspected tax evasion.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 8:13 pm
- Number of untaxed UK vehicles doubles
The number of vehicles without road tax - Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) - doubled to 560,000 after the paper tax disc was abolished in October 2014.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 5:25 pm
- Retailers brace for Black Friday sales
UK retailers are gearing up for the Black Friday shopping phenomenon, with analysts predicting record online sales.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 5:03 pm
- FTSE 100 bolstered by mining firms
Mining shares help to lift the London stock market after metals prices rise, with copper hitting a two-week high.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 5:02 pm
- 'Very significant' cuts still to come
"Very significant" government spending cuts will be imposed before the next general election, the Institute for Fiscal Studies think tank warns.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 4:26 pm
- Facebook Investor Accel To Invest In CarWow
The Silicon Valley giant Accel Partners is in talks to invest in CarWow, a London-based online car dealer, Sky News understands.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 4:18 pm
- Black Friday: Brace Yourself For £1bn Spend
Shoppers look to avoid the fights that broke out over big-ticket items last year - by shopping from the comfort of their homes.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 3:19 pm
- Osborne Cuts 'To Make 2.6m Families Worse Off'
"This is not the end of austerity," warns the IFS, as it discloses benefit cuts will leave 2.6m families £1,600 a year worse off.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 2:52 pm
- Billingham To Chair Urenco As Sale Stalls
Stephen Billingham is expected to become Urenco's interim chair as ministers seek to progress a £10bn sale, Sky News learns.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 2:40 pm
- New Car Tax Rules See Surge In Evasion Rate
First official figures since changes last year show 560,000 unlicensed vehicles are in use, meaning about £80m is lost.
Posted on 26 November 2015 | 2:17 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©