Telephone: 08450 066 204 | Email: email@example.com
- Jenkins’s L’Oréal moment
Board is paying out in advance for chief’s clean-up efforts
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 9:41 am
- Barclays makes loss after £750m forex hit
Underlying full-year earnings beat expectations after restructuring
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 8:01 am
- Fed urged to clarify bank capital rules
Think-tank seeks explanation to placate sceptical banking industry
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 4:40 am
- Grosvenor House Hotel on the market
Mayfair landmark to be sold with owner in administration
Posted on 2 March 2015 | 9:48 pm
- BoE knocked over forex inquiry
Treasury committee member commissioned critical opinion
Posted on 2 March 2015 | 9:34 pm
- FTSE firm but Barclays falls as compensation costs mount
Bank's better-than-expected profits overshadowed by mounting costs related to foreign exchange rigging and PPI mis-selling.
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 10:40 am
- Foreign & Colonial discount falls to 20 year low
The Foreign & Colonial investment trust has raised its dividend by 3.3%, which represents its 44th consecutive year of dividend growth.
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 10:18 am
- GAM reports £1.6 billion net inflows
While investment management AUM is up 9% from the previous year to £51.5 billion
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 10:17 am
- Architas launches global multi-asset fund
The Diversified Global Income fund aims to provide alternative ways to provide income to meet growing demand from the overhaul of the pension regime.
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 10:08 am
- Openwork partners with Newton for multi-asset income launch
Fund will be co-managed by Nick Clay and Citywire A-rated Paul Flood.
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 10:04 am
- Aston Martin targets female buyers
Aston Martin plans to broaden its range of cars to include new sportscars and a small SUV, to attract younger and female buyers.
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 10:59 am
- Record drop in Macau casino revenue
Revenue in Macau's casinos fell by a record amount last month as China's corruption crackdown continued to hit the region's gambling industry.
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 10:42 am
- FTSE up but Barclays shares slide
The FTSE 100 rises but shares in Barclays fall 2% after the bank sets aside another £750m to cover any fallout from a probe into currency market manipulation.
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 9:38 am
- Barclays annual profits fall 21%
Barclays reports a 21% fall in full-year statutory pre-tax profits, as boss Antony Jenkins is awarded his first bonus as chief executive.
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 9:31 am
- Asian stock markets end lower
Shares in Asia were mostly lower on Tuesday, despite markets in the US where both the Dow Jones and the S&P 500 closed at all-time highs.
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 4:56 am
- Barclays Grows Profits But Shrinks Bonus Pool
The bank's annual results beat City expectations as its chief executive declares the business is back to its pre-crisis strength.
Posted on 3 March 2015 | 8:35 am
- StanChart Risks Reigniting Bank Bonus Row
The emerging markets bank will pay around £715m in bonuses despite a disappointing 2014, Sky News understands.
Posted on 2 March 2015 | 9:16 pm
- World's Richest: Tech Entrepreneurs Join List
Snapchat co-founders are the youngest newcomers to Forbes' billionaire list, but Bill Gates reigns at the top again.
Posted on 2 March 2015 | 9:07 pm
- Two-Thirds Of 'Cheshunt Nine' Leave Tesco
Two-thirds of the managers suspended over its supplier payments scandal have left Tesco, Sky News can reveal.
Posted on 2 March 2015 | 5:08 pm
- Licence Fee Needs Updating, BBC Boss Argues
The call for change comes as MPs suggest the system is replaced by a universal levy regardless of whether people watch television.
Posted on 2 March 2015 | 2:21 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©