Telephone: 08450 066 204 | Email: email@example.com
- Barclays’ profits put McFarlane on spot
Chairman sets new targets after ‘congratulating’ ousted chief for group’s performance
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 7:11 pm
- Investors pull £2.7bn from M&G fund
Cautious positioning hurts performance at UK’s best-selling retail fund of 2014
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 6:48 pm
- Funding Circle set to float fund
Group the first peer-to-peer platform to take such action in UK
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 6:07 pm
- HSH Nordbank’s fate set to be decided
Political involvement complicates search for solution to maritime lender’s problems
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 5:05 pm
- Zurich says any offer for RSA may be in cash only
Swiss suitor likely to wait until UK insurer reports results before making an offer
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 5:04 pm
- The Expert View: Taylor Wimpey, Barclays and Foxtons
Our daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, also including National Express and Capita.
Posted on 30 July 2015 | 5:00 am
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street gains as Fed keeps rates unchanged
Policy makers voted unanimously to keep a key US interest rate unchanged and reiterated their dependency on data to decide on their plan for tightening monetary policy.
Posted on 30 July 2015 | 3:58 am
- Thursday Papers: Fed leaves options open for rate rise
And Barclays makes further provision for scandals and cuts costs as it reports a 25% rise in first-half profits.
Posted on 30 July 2015 | 3:54 am
- Are banks a buy, as Carney hints of New Year rate rise?
Banks are making a bold return to the portfolios of many UK equity fund managers.
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 3:04 pm
- Could an all-in fund charge actually work?
With the commission ban in place for two and a half years, a drive to improve the disclosure of all fund charges appears to be next on the regulators’ radar.
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 2:52 pm
- Samsung suffers 8% profit drop
Electronics giant Samsung sees its net profit drop by 8% for the second quarter of the year.
Posted on 30 July 2015 | 3:31 am
- VIDEO: What's in the price of a sandwich?
The BBC's Pamela Koh looks at a new way of measuring how expensive a city is - the club sandwich index.
Posted on 30 July 2015 | 2:35 am
- VIDEO: When will US interest rates rise?
The US central bank, the Federal Reserve, kept rates on hold at its latest meeting. When might they rise?
Posted on 30 July 2015 | 2:33 am
- Rio's favelas get Olympics B&B fever
Rio's favelas to accommodate visitors to 2016 Olympics
Posted on 30 July 2015 | 12:18 am
- Why do off-shore tax havens still exist?
Why 'sunny places for shady people' continue to thrive
Posted on 30 July 2015 | 12:17 am
- Facebook Optimistic As Mobile Ad Revenues Soar
The social network is celebrating "another strong quarter" - with 76% of its advertising revenue now coming from mobile devices.
Posted on 30 July 2015 | 2:12 am
- Lord Coe's Agency Chimes With Providence Bid
The US buyout firm Providence and WPP Group are combining to launch a £350m bid for Chime Communications, Sky News can reveal.
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 11:15 pm
- One Killed As 1,500 Migrants Storm Eurotunnel
The government vows to do everything it can to fix the crisis, as thousands of migrants try to reach the tunnel in the past week.
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 5:59 pm
- Taking The Mickey? EU Probe Into Disney Prices
The EU commissioner for the single market orders an inquiry into whether Disneyland Paris is overcharging British families.
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 2:58 pm
- Packaged Bank Accounts Q&A: The Next PPI?
As Barclays sets aside £250m to cover packaged bank account mis-selling, we ask how widespread it may be across the industry.
Posted on 29 July 2015 | 2:12 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©